TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is operated by SEA YOGI Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SEA YOGI.
Access to the products and services available through this Website (hereinafter, together, the "Services") and the use thereof are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (hereinafter "Terms" General of the Service "). By using the Services, you accept all the General Conditions of the Service, with the updates that may be performed from time to time. We recommend that you check the content of this page regularly to be aware of possible changes to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is authorized on a temporary basis, and the Company reserves the right to withdraw or modify the Services without prior notice. We will not be responsible for the fact that, for any reason, this Website is not available at some time or period. From time to time, we may restrict access to certain parts or to the whole of this Website.
This Web Site also contains links to other Web sites that are not operated by SEA YOGI (the "Related Sites"). SEA YOGI has no control over the Related Sites and does not accept any liability in respect thereof or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person's proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. SEA YOGI will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The use of automated systems or software to extract data from this Website for commercial purposes, ('screen scraping') is prohibited without license.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery page for further information.
In order to contract with SEA YOGI you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. SEA YOGI retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and SEA YOGI reserves the right to close your SEA YOGI account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
a. Our Contract
i. When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved and we have debited your credit or debit card.
b. Pricing and Availability
i. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
ii.The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
i. Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
Gift Cards & Promo Codes
A. SEA YOGI Gift Cards
- SEA YOGI gift cards are available online
- The gift card is valid for 24 months from the day it is activated at the shop till, and once expired, any remaining balance will be cancelled and your gift card will be void.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed on www.seayogi.es
- Gift cards cannot be topped up.
- SEA YOGI cannot be responsible or replace lost, damaged or stolen gift cards.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed in the currency shown on the card.
- You may use more than one gift card on a single order.
- Gift cards can be used in conjunction with other promotional and discount codes.
- If the value of your purchase is less than the value of the gift cards, your spend will be deducted and the remaining balance can be redeemed when you next make a purchase. If your order exceeds the value of the gift card, you can pay the remaining balance using another payment method.
- When you return or cancel an SEA YOGI order and a gift card was used as full payment, your refund will be issued to you in gift vouchers (i.e. we will not refund money to you in these circumstances). There will be no monetary exchange for returned or cancelled orders made with gift cards.
- When you part return or cancel an SEA YOGI order and a gift card was used as part payment, the equivalent refund by way of money spent and gift vouchers will be issued to you in that order.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
B. Promo Codes
- From time to time, we may offer promo codes which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the SEA YOGI Website.
- There are two ways of receiving a promo code:
- We may send one to you via email for reasons such as, without limitation, your birthday or through your rewards account.
- From time to time, we may offer promo codes on the SEA YOGI Website that you can apply at checkout in order to receive a specific discount from us.
- Only one promo code can be used against an order at any one time.
- A promo code can't be applied to an order after that order has been placed.
- If the promo code has expired, you won’t be able use it.
- We’re afraid we can’t accept any responsibility once we have given you a promo code and we are not obliged to provide you with a replacement if it gets lost and/or gets used by someone else as this will result in the promo code being cancelled.
- If a promo code is offered on the SEA YOGI Website and can’t run properly because of fraud, tampering, technical errors or anything else that is beyond our control which affects the running, administration, security or fairness of the promo code, we reserve the right to cancel, modify or suspend the promo code.
- Promo codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you receive a promo code, it can only be used by you on your own SEA YOGI account for the purpose for which it was issued. You must keep it confidential and only use it for making your own orders on SEA YOGI. Don’t pass your code directly on to others or make it available to others (for example, posting it on social media or on a forum). If we believe that at the point of purchase or retrospectively you are abusing the use of promo codes in any way (for example, selling them to others), we reserve the right to cancel your promo code or suspend/close your SEA YOGI ccount without letting you know beforehand.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law SEA YOGI and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect SEA YOGI liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SEA YOGI, its employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
SEA YOGI shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.Invalidity
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
If you have a complaint about SEA YOGI, please contact our Customer Care team here:
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and SEA YOGI. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by SEA YOGI.