Weighing in at about 1 kg, the Storm eKO SuperLite is a portable travel yoga mat that can be easily folded to fit into small spaces. Eco-friendly, biodegradable, and durable, this mat supports your practice and our planet.
- 1 kg.*; 180 cm x 61 cm; 1.5 mm thick
- Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel bag or purse
- Surface texture offers excellent grip, even with light perspiration
- Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber. No PVC, toxic
plasticizers or harmful dyes
- 99% latex free
- There may be variances of up to 226g in the weight of each mat.
Use & care
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat. Try out our Eco friendly Mat wash
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
The eKO SuperLite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.