An ultra-dense and spacious performance yoga mat that has unmatched comfort and cushioning for your practice. The Verve PRO Mat will never wear out, and it comes with a lifetime guarantee from Manduka. This is the world's best mat and first choice for all Yoga teachers for a very good reason.
- Standard: 3.4 kg; 180 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Product improves with use over time.
- With a lifetime guarantee.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try a simple salt scrub.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water. See our Mat Wash Eko spray collection.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption (check out our Lifetime Guarantee). During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX®*, a material certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.
- Standard delivery is delivered in 3 to 5 working days
- Express delivery is delivered next day, close of day
- FREE Shipping in Europe, spend €100
|Destination||Standard delivery |
|Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom||€10,99|
|Denmark, Finland, France, Sweden|
€9,30 - 0.5kg
€16,14 - 0.5kg+
For other countries and more detail about shipping visit our Shipping page.